Each job begins by meeting with the client and listening to their ideas. A landscape plan is then created and clients must approve the design concepts and plan before work begins. During this initial period we take into account site conditions such as sun, shade, soil, wind, water, drainage, privacy, and other elements that can contribute to the success of the final product.
During the construction and installation process we will use the best available materials and craftsmanship within the budget guidelines. We will keep everyone informed of any possible changes that may come up and discuss the most effective solutions. From careful planting to heavy lifting, we provide unrivaled attention to detail. Our specialists in irrigation, drainage, masonry, and carpentry tend to every project-specific need.
Landscape Works can schedule regular visits for consistent garden care and upkeep. We provide mowing, trimming, seasonal planting and pruning, weeding, and more.
We promise to:
- Serve our clients with care and compassion
- Conduct ourselves in a professional and responsible manner
- Communicate clearly and take care of any issues as soon as possible
- Offer the services of experienced and trustworthy workers
- Take care of your property as if it were our own
- Keep the job site clean and organized
- Show up daily until the job is complete
- Complete all work on time and on budget
- Concern ourselves with the long term success of your garden
For an estimate and proposal, call us today: 901-327-5270. Or if you prefer, send us an email. Contact us here.